Horbury Road Pharmacy is located in Wakefield. The business has been owned by Ray Mackie for 20 years and continues to provide excellent pharmaceutical care to the village and surrounding areas.
Our current team includes our friendly dispensing team including Kathryn, Lisa, Elaine and Leoni and our newly appointed Saturday assistant Krishan You might have spotted our friendly delivery driver Jayne out and about.
If you are a member of the community or new to the area then be sure to pop in
PHARMACIST MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER)
Hours: 33 hours per week (Monday-Thursday)
Holidays: 6.6 weeks inclusive of bank holidays.
Start Date: May 2020
Salary: £40,000 pro rata dependent on experience.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacist Manager to work at Horbury Road Pharmacy in Wakefield. We are a small family run independent group of three community pharmacies. This post is Maternity Leave cover so the contract offered would be fixed for 12 months.
The pharmacist owner has owned Horbury Road Pharmacy for over 20 years and is looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Pharmacist Manager for this independent Pharmacy which typically dispenses around 7000 items per month. The right candidate will have a can do attitude, be patient focussed and have a passion for making a difference. Unlike the multiples, we can offer independence, flexibility and autonomy in your role. If you have past management experience but would like to try working for an independent or are looking to gain new management skills as a Pharmacist then this could be the position for you.
Your remit will include:
- Managing Horbury Road Pharmacy as Pharmacist Manager in compliance with all legal and regulatory parameters.
- Deliver and develop clinical services including Flu Vaccinations.
- Nurture relationships and develop our friendly team of 4 dispensers and 3 support staff to deliver excellent customer service and patient care.
- Managing the daily financial and business activities of the pharmacy, including banking, purchasing, organising cover and some business planning.
Qualifications and experience:
- GPHC registered.
- Minimum of 2 years community pharmacy experience.
- Commitment to continuing professional development and training.
- Support and training to enhance your role as a Community Pharmacist Manager.
To apply for the position please email a cover letter and your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions please get in touch.